No dinner party is complete without a tasty dessert. These days there are so many dessert options that it easy to cater to your guests.
Here are some of the best desserts you can make to impress your friends and family, and make your dinner party a memorable one:
Chocolate Melting Cake:
Everybody loves to eat chocolate so adding this beautiful and delicious chocolate dessert to the dinner menu is a smart move.
- Semi-sweet or bittersweet chocolate
- Unsalted butter
- Sugar and salt
- All-purpose flour
- Caramel sauce
- Coffee ice cream
- Preheat the oven to 325oF (160oC) and coat the muffin tin with vegetable cooking oil.
- Melt chocolate and butter in a bowl by putting over simmering water.
- Beat sugar and eggs in a bowl till they become fluffy and then add baking powder, flour, salt, melted chocolate. Blend it and you will have a batter.
- Put the batter in muffin tin and cook in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Take them out and let them cool for 5 minutes and serve them with delicious caramel sauce and add another extra delicious touch with ice cream.
Chocolate Mint Cookies
Another chocolate dessert option that is both delicious and easy to make.
- Peppermint extract
- Ritz cracker-packaged
- Take a bowl and melt the chocolate over simmering water. The chocolate should be melted over low heat.
- Once chocolate melts add two or three drops of peppermint extract. Make sure that the drops are small. Mix the mixture well.
- Use a foil and line up the cookies sheet.
- Take the Ritz crackers, dip them in chocolate mixture and put them on the cookie sheet. Make sure they are separate.
- Let them chill until they become firm and then serve and enjoy.
Ice Cream Cake:
Here is an excellent ice cream cake recipe to light up your dinner party, not to mention ice cream cake is a great option for dinner parties during the summer.
- Heavy cream
- Confectioner’s sugar
- Ice cream sandwiches about 3.5 ounces each
- Chopped chocolate chips
- Take a loaf pan and line it with either a piece of parchment or wax paper. Allow the paper to hand from both sides.
- Take a bowl and beat sugar and cream in it until it forms stiff peaks.
- Take the pan and in the bottom arrange three ice cream sandwiches and form a single layer. Cut them so that they fit. Cover it with whipped cream.
- Sprinkle chopped chocolate chips on top of the sandwiches.
- Cover them and put them in the ice cream freezer until they become firm.